Between la Sagrada Familia and the Beach! DOUBLE ROOM
Floor No.12(with elevator)
- Elevator in building
- Lockable room
- Smoking allowed
|Address||Gran Via de las Cortes Catalanas, 8013 Barcelona, Spain|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
I love to travel and share with the people there , so this time I will be happy to switch roles and be your host! Extra Stuff like shampoo , shower gel and cream conditioner hair Are provided by the house, other like -toothpaste or shaving things are not included-
We are in a 12th floor and your room have stunning views of the city and the see, and down the Gran Via, Barcelona's main avenue! What else? Besides the views are amazing, we are in a privileged position within the city, out of the craziness of downtown but so close that if you like walking, you can walk to the main attractions of the city, La Sagrada Familia, The Arch triumph, the Ciutadella Park, Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas, Gothic Quarter, El Borne district, the Picasso Museum, Port Vell, El Paseo de Gracia, with the works of Gaudí (Casa Batllo, La Pedrera) La Torre Agbar and Market Encantes, what else,,, Oh and the beach just 15 minutes! If instead of walking, you prefer to move yourself by public transportation, out of my house have Metro, train, bus and tram, which communicate you to anywhere you want to go.
The neighborhood is very safe and peaceful, around there are plenty of supermarkets, bars, restaurants and so on.
Communications: around my apartment are the Monumental Metro Station (nearest ) Marina metro St. and Las Glorias Metro St. and 4 blocks far it is Bus Station Terminal del Nord ... all very close.
When you arrive, I could be here or not (it depends of my work) but if we meet eachother you can count on my advice and experience in town for what you want , I'll wait for You!
House rules1) No children under 10 allowed and always sharing with an adult ( older than 21 )
2)The Price inlcudes the renting of a private room inside of the house, not the entire department, renting a private room, you are entitled to use the common areas like the kitchen, bathrooms and living room and also the free Internet WI-FI, But remember that the Flat has 2 more rooms for rent, So it could be possible to find other guest in your same dates renting another room with the same rigths than yours.
You may also be interested in my other 2 listings in the same House:
3) No confusion, the room that you're choosing and booking in this listing it´s allways the room that you are looking in the pictures and reading in the description, not other. Before booking, be sure that this room it will be right for you. There are not changes of the rooms at arriving .
4) Smoking is prohibited both inside the room , as in other common areas of the house, only allowded in the balcony.
5 ) Upon arrival you will be given a set of keys for your exclusive use for which you are responsible of them during your stay, and you must refound them the day of your departure, The loss of the keys carries a penalty of € 20 that you have to pay to the host.
Once housed there are not come and goes schedules from the house, always keeping in account respecting the rest of the other guests at very early or late evening hours.
The check in time is from 15:00 hs ALWAYS (3pm ) onwards never before, and the day of your departure you must vacate the room maximum at 10:00 am
6) Youngers than 21 years old are not accepted, without the company of an adult
7) I do not accept reservations for third persons, the holder of the reservation must be over 21 years of age, have a profile photo, and prove their identity on the day of check in.
8) Very Important: Spending a few days at the home with a host it´s a unique experience and very different from being in a conventional hotel, always keep in mind that this is a private home in a private building and for that reason you must respect both, host recommendations inside his house, like the rest of the building avoiding conflict and uncivil behaviors, like shouts or music on your balcony or in your room by night, shouting or noises in the rest of the building that can be annoying for the host, for the other guests at home or the neighbors of the building.
If incidents occur during the stay unwanted misbehavior, I as Host reserve the right to evict You from my house.
9) This is my home and it is a private house, it is not a public place. So once you be staying and enjoying your stay, it is totally FORBIDDEN TO OPEN THE DOOR OF MY HOUSE TO ANYONE WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION AND KNOWLEDGE.
It is also prohibited to bring friends, family or guests that are not included in your reservation without mine prior authorization.
This Failure to respect this rule will be an immediate cause of expulsion from my home, without economic compensation or money back from unused nights
10) In my house there is no hair dryer, so if it is very important for you, I recommend you bring your own hairdryer
11) Please do not try to contact me directly by phone or personal email form, just accept inquiries and bookings through this website, after the reservation has been already formalized, we will be in private contact too.
12) From June 10th 2017 onwards, the price of the room includes breakfast, the house provides all the elements for each guest to prepare their own breakfast: express cofee, Tea, Milk, White bread, wholemeal bread, Jam or similar, butter, Croisants or similar and cereal. No reservation prior to June 10 includes this breakfast service.
|Maximum Nights||10 nights|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
Angehnemer owner, central location, noisy main street, despite the 12th floor very noisy! Bathroom could have been cleaner
Angehnemer Vermieter, zentrale Lage, laute Hauptstraße, trotz 12. Stock sehr laut! Bad könnte etwas sauberer sein
The apartment is on the good place, it's clean ,hygenic and cool enviroment inside the flat. The price is also suitable.
Schöne, saubere Wohnung mit toller Aussicht auf die Stadt... Ich würde sofort wieder hingehen... Auch José war ein wirklich freundlicher Gastgeber mit wertvollen Insider-Tipps - auch die Kommunikation mit ihm lief reibungslos ab.
Deshalb auch absolut verdient 5*
Das Zimmer war wie beschrieben...! Alles (das Zimmer, das Wohnzimmer, Küche und Bad) war sehr sauber! Besonders schön ist der kleine Balkon, wo wir selbst jetzt im Dezember draußen frühsstücken konnten, da morgens genau die Sonne drauf schien....herrlich! Da die Wohnung direkt an einer sehr befahrenen Straße liegt, ist es auf dem Balkon allerdings ziemlich laut. Das stört aber nicht die Nachtruhe, da die doppelte Balkontür plus Jalousie den Lärm abhält.
Jose ist ein sehr netter Gastgeber, ohne aufdringlich zu sein.
Ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo.
IJosè è stato gentilissimo fin dall'inizio dandoci tutte le indicazioni per raggiungere l'appartamento che si trova vicinissimo alla Sagrada Familia.
L'appartamento viene condiviso con altri ospiti ma è davvero tranquillo, ben attrezzato e davvero molto pulito. Ci siamo trovati davvero molto bene.
L'unica cosa che mi preme segnalare è che se ci fosse un tavolo da pranzo sarebbe tutto super perfetto. Grazie ancora per tutto a Jose e alla sua disponibilità.
José is a very cind person and through
the our vacation he was a great host!
The room isn't Big but the balcony and
espacially its view is abselutely outstanding.
I've watched The sunrise from there and
I absolutely recommend that!
The Apartment of José is located at the
biggest street of BCN and because of that
its location is Perfect to visit the city by feet,
bike or the metro.
Also the apartment is perfecrly clean.
We've loved our time at his place!
And ne and my girlfriend definitely recommend
We hebben een fantastische week gehad mede door de gastvrije José. Hij is zeer vriendelijk en behulpzaam. Het appartement was keurig. De locatie was dichtbij veel bezienswaardigheden . Het was allemaal op loopafstand . De keerzijde was wel dat we weinig nachtrust kregen vanwege het verkeer dat de hele nacht door raasde. Maar uitrusten doen we thuis wel weer ! Dank José
Onwijs fijn, centraal gelegen appartement in hartje Barcelona. Kleine kamertjes maar het geld dubbel en dwars waard. Dikke pluspunten zijn de heerlijke balkonnetjes waar je van 12 verdiepingen hoog over de skyline van de stad kunt kijken en s'avonds nog even lekker een borreltje kunt drinken. Faciliteiten als badkamer, keuken en koelkast zijn gedeeld maar in perfecte conditie en schoon.
De locatie is om de hoek bij het metrostation Monumentál met daaromheen prima tentjes om s'ochtends te ontbijten of s'avonds nog een tapasje te eten. De Sagrade Familia kun je vanuit de ingang van dit metrostation zien liggen en er naartoe lopen is echt maar 2 minuten.
José is een excellente gastheer. Vriendelijk en servicegericht. Hij heeft geen receptionist of iets dergelijks dus is het wijs om even heel goed aan hem aan te geven hoe laat je precies wil inchecken.
Wij komen hier beslist nog een keertje terug!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption