Stylish Studio + Free Wi-Fi
Floor No.(with elevator)
This lovely apartment is situated in a very lively area on the main circle road called Korut, going around the city center of Budapest.
The studio apartment has one open living area with an open kitchen and a bathroom with bathtub. Since the apartment is in a historical building, the ceilings are 3.85 meters high, which allowed me to build a separated sleeping area containing a double bed( 180X200cm),a wardrobe on the galeria.( more info about the double bed : it can be used as 2 separated bed if you pull them apart and open there legs, but you can use it as a double bed with a special part between them and with their legs closed. It functions like one double bed. We prepared it like this so the bed can be suitable for single people or couples as well.)
The building was built in 1890 in an eclectic style. Kept its original style, yet has been beautifully restored recently.
The apartment itself was renovated a year ago and it now features modern and convinient equipments.
The interior style represents colorful, flower power trend emphasizing youth and happiness . Ideal for a couple or 2-4 individuals traveling together .
Bed linen and towels
Cleansing products ( liquid soap and dishwashing soap)
Air conditioner is not included in the price. It can be rented daily. You can decide about it during your stay any time.
Places to visit:
Just on the ground floor in our building you will find one of the most well- known, traditional restaurant called Stex with its special interior design.
We highly recommend their hungarian cousin.
One of our favourite court where we always like to go, is situated just 1 tram stop away, called Corvin setany. There, you will find a big shopping center( Corvin Plaza) with lots of restaurants, bars, shops and a cinema with english moovies as well.
If you`d like to see the most beautiful Coffee House and restaurant in the world please go here : New York Palace Boscolo Hotel and Cafe at Blaha Lujza Square. ( 2 tram stops away)
3 tram stops away you`ll reach one of our famous bridge and the biggest river, called Duna.
Some of the big squares in Budapest are Blaha Lujza square, Oktogon, Nyugati square are also situated on Korut.
You can easily reach them by tram, the one in front of the house.
You will find metro stop near our home, to visit the House of Parliament, Buda Castle, Margaret Island, Citadella and Vaci street which is a high end shopping street.
In case you travel by car there is a secure park house just 5 min walk away. It costs 250 HUf per hour.
On the weekends, parking is also free on the street in front of our house or in the park house.
We will show you the parking possibilities when you arrive.
We hope to see you soon!
P.S.: Please read the house rules and directions as well.
House rulesCheck- in 13 pm-23pm (if you want check in earlier or later just let me know in advance)
Check out- until 11 am
1. Smoking is not permitted in the whole building. In case of smoking in the apartment, on the gangway, on the stairs or in the elevator, a 50.000 HUF penalty will be charged.
2. It is not allowed to hang clothes out or put the dryer to the gangway.
3. The gate has to be locked every time.
4. The gangway is a common area. Please do not sit outside with a music player or laptop and listen music there anytime of the day.
5. Loud music or party which could bother neighbours are not allowed in the apartment after 20.00 .
6. Please turn off the lights in the apartment when you are not at home.
7. Please communicate with the owner during your stay. Check your Wimdu messages and answer to them as well so the owner can keep you informed. Keep the owner also informed about any problem encountered asap so she can help to solve it right away for your and for the next arriving guests convenience.
|Price for > 2 guests||€ 5 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in After||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out Before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption