Apartment with WiFi Historic Center
- a pleasant living room with sofa corner sofa bed and coffee table, flat screen tv, internet (wifi).
- a kitchen equipped with ceramic hob and combined microwave & oven and fridge, kettle, crockery.
- a courtyard room with a 140 bed sheets and duvet provided and storage, double glazing.
- a bathroom with bathtub, hair dryer, shower gel, shampoo provided.
Map of Bordeaux and attractions available in the apartment.
A bottle of Bordeaux wine offered for your stay :)
The apartment is located in the historic center of the city, behind the Caihlau place and near the Place de la Bourse, near the stone bridge, the docks, the Saint Peter area for restaurants, city hall, great theater, rue Sainte Catherine.
Tram stop "Palace Square" line A 2 minutes from the apartment + rental bike VCUB
Super G races at the tram stop "Saint Catherine" line A to 4 minutes.
Saint Jean train station: 15 minutes by tram from the apartment.
Bordeaux Airport: 5 min + 30 min by tram line 1 bus.
House rulesAnimals and smokers not accepted in the apartment.
If the apartment is clean on arrival tenants, I would do the cleaning before your departure to avoid extra costs.
A deposit of 400 € (cash or check) will be required upon entry into the dwelling. Not collected during the rental period and if no damage is found, the deposit will be returned to the exit.
A contract detailing the status of fixtures will be signed by both parties at the entrance to the apartment.
The input and output schedules are fixed according to the availability of each.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||€ 421|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||€ 1052|
|Price for > 2 guests||€ 16 per guest/night extra|
|Maximum Nights||2 weeks|
|Check-in After||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption