London Bridge in 7 Minutes - Quiet Room
- Parking available
- Lockable room
|Address||Fairlawn Mansions, SE145PH London, United Kingdom|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
Here are 10 reasons to stay in this room:
1. You can walk to the tube station in about two minutes.
2. From the station you can be in London Bridge in 5 minutes (about 12 minutes to get to Trafalgar Square).
3. It's in Zone 2 - the zone 1-2 Tavel card is the cheapest.
4. Close to the property you have 24-hour food shops, cafes, restaurants, theatre and a big supermarket (Sainsbury’s).
5. Buses 53 and 453 go from the flat straight into town giving you the tourists views as you pass the London Eye; go over the Westminster Bridge; roll past Big Ben; Parade through Whitehall, passing the Prime minister's residence on Downing Street; semi-circulate Trafalgar Square; all before heading up to Piccadilly Circus, trough Regent's Street; cross Oxford Street before your ride on this London bus comes to an end :o)
6. Despite the fantastic location, your room faces a peaceful garden.
7. The building is a unique mansion block from the late 1800s.
8. Your room is large and has high ceilings.
9. Of course, there is also WI-FI :o)
10. A few minutes walk from Goldsmiths College.
House rulesIn general this is a great place to live. To keep it as such all guests need to follow the following rules for their own comfort:
Guest may use the kitchen on the following conditions:
They wash up all dishes, cutlery, pots and pans
They clean the cooker, hob, all work surfaces and table
They sweep the floor or any crumbs.
They return all utensils to their original place.
They put all rubbish in the bins at the entrance to the building.
Guests are asked to leave the shower in a clean and fresh state.
Guests are asked to leave the toilet in a hygienic and fresh state.
Guests are asked to wear house shoes in the bedroom and the rest of the house.
Guests are asked to reframe from playing music before 10am and after 10pm.
Guests are reminded that smoking is not permitted in any part of the property. This includes the bedroom and smoking at the bedroom window. Anyone found to have smoked in the property will be asked to leave.
Guests are asked to remove all litter and rubbish from their room at least once a day.
A deposit of 100 GBP is required.
|Price for > 2 guests||€ 12 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in After||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out Before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
Sidney was at the apartment to welcome us and he gave us all the information we needed and some other tips. We were in the Asian Room, which faces the garden. It was quiet and not close to the street. You can get to the centre on the train in about 10 minutes; with the bus it takes about 30 minutes. Buses are 24 hours. The supermarket is really close to the apartment. For the money we paid, we were really lucky. Thank you Sidney!
Sidney was really nice and helped us with all our questions. The room was as in the Wimdu pictures and clean and tidy. Location is great, as you are very close to the station and the buses. To get to the centre of London is very easy. There are also shops and a supermarket close to the apartment. We enjoyed our time in London.
Excellent stay!! Close to the station and shops! Easy access to the centre. Sidney is a good guy. Recommend!
We were really happy to stay in this room in Sidney's apartment. It was very easy to get to the station and the centre and there were many buses that went straight to the centre. Shops are close and open 24 hours. The room is spacious and quiet. The building is old and has lots of character. Sidney is helpful and there is a nice ambient in the apartment. We will come here on our next trip to London.
Very good place, good value for money, well located (close to pubs, supermarket, buses and tube station). The only negative is that you cannot smoke in the room :( Apart from that it's good. Sidney is a top bloke.
A really good place if you want a comfortable bed, decent shower, clean facilities, use of a large kitchen, fast Internet and good access to transport to get to the centre and a large supermarket close by. Sidney is a fine chap!
The room was quiet and clean. Sidney was helpful and friendly. All other guests were nice. The supermarket and tube station were just 3 minutes away. The toilet and bathroom were cleaned every day. The kitchen was fully equipped. Recommend :)
Good room for the price. The beds are comfortable and we were able to have four people in the room. The flat is well located, since the metro station is just 100 meters away. There are many pubs and 24 hour shops in the area. We took the N453 back to the flat at 2am from Regents Street, which was really useful as a taxi would have cost about €70.
Nice quiet room. Friendly atmosphere. Helpful host. Sainsbury and trainstation just 3 minutes up the Road. The room was Nice, clean and simple, but the floor in the toilet and bath was not so clean - which is natural with so Many people staying the same place.
Only let down was The fridge, it was neglected. it was dirty and there were clearly signs of people not cleaning and throwing away their stuff after their stay!
All in all a good stay!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption