Deluxe Suite With Sunset View
Floor No.5(with elevator)
- Air conditioning
- Lockable room
- Elevator in building
- Family/child friendly
- Parking available
|Address||Collins Ave, 33140 Miami Beach, United States|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A few months ago|
Each Studio unit offers a fully equipped kitchenette for 4 (microwave, fridge, coffee maker, and toaster), towels and linens, 32” LCD TV with cable, radio with iPod docking station, dining area (dining table and chairs for 4 people), safe box, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, and crib (upon request).
We have several units in the building and on buildings nearby.
Design Suites at Castle Beach
Design Suites at Castle Beach, a beachfront property, is a selected group of condos on the emblematic Castle Beach Club -formerly The Playboy Hotel-.
It has direct access to the beach, an outdoor pool and sun deck, fitness center, restaurant, pool bar, a grocery store in site, vending machines, laundry, dry cleaner, and Russian and Turkish bath.
Guests can relax over the lounge chairs by the pool, with Wi-Fi access.
All condos at Design Suites at Castle Beach, feature a flat screen TV with cable channels, iPod docking station, Wi-Fi or cable access (free), safe box (free), kitchenette or full kitchen, daily cleaning and free parking.
Only a 10 minutes’ drive from South Beach and Bar Harbor, and 20 minutes from MIA International Airport.
We have several units in the building and on buildings nearby.
• Direct Access to the Beach
• Free Valet parking
• Swimming pool and sun deck
• Fitness Center
• Vending Machines
• Tours Desk
• Groceries Store
• Dry cleaner
• Russian and Turkish Bath
Located right on Millionaires row, this beachfront property is 10 minutes away from South Beach and Bar Harbor, 5 minutes away from to La Gorce Golf Course, 20 minutes away from MIA International Airport, and 20 minutes away from Florida International University-Biscayne Bay Campus.
|Price for > 2 guests||€ 14 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
From check in to check out everything went wonderfully. Since the apartment is located in a large apartment building and you get the key from the front desk, we had almost no contact with Facundo. In the apartment everything is nice and modern furnishings and is cleaned daily. The adjacent beach is very clean.
Vom Check in bis zum Check out hat alles wunderbar geklappt. Da die Wohnung in einem großen Apartmenthaus liegt und man den Schlüssel von der Rezeption bekommt hatten wir fast keinen Kontakt zu Facundo. Im Apartment ist alles nett und modern eingerichtet und wird täglich gereinigt. Der anliegende Strand ist sehr sauber.
The appartement was clean & large, it has everything you need.
The bathroom is old, but because everything was clean, we haven't had a problem about this fact.
Parking is really expensive in Miami, so it was good that it was inclusive.
We can recommend it for more than one day in Miami :).
A wonderfull apartment, very clean, everything is completely new. We had a bit noisy neighbours, but nothing Facundo can do about that. The overall complex is a bit older and worthy of a renovation, but this apartment itself is fantastic. Close to the beach, beautiful view over Miami. The pictures are a bit outdated on Wimdu here, as there are two kingsize two-person beds!
Very large and well booked condominium with much audience. Direct access to the beautiful beach. Have a free Upgrate get me Seaview, it was a breathtaking view of the Atlantic, many thanks! Unfortunately the room was very shabby, the "Deluxe" I understand more Kompfort. Free valet parking was very well organized.
Sehr große und gut gebuchte Wohnanlage mit sehr viel Publikum. Direkter Zugang zum Traumstrand. Haben ein kostenloses Upgrate mir Seaview erhalten, es war ein atemberaubender Blick über den Atlantik, vielen Dank dafür! Leider war das Zimmer schon sehr abgewohnt, unter "Deluxe" verstehe ich mehr Kompfort. Kostenloses Valetparking war sehr gut organisiert.
Prefect stay with perfect location. Valet parking to slow.
The place is located in a old big building near the beach.
You can reach it by the airport with the express line 150 getting off when reaching Miami Beach and taking the 120 express line.
Going Miami down town is quite long (more than half an hour) but possible and not too much expensive ($ 5 with a daily pass) (lines S, L, 120 express).
Of course, the picture looks much better than what you find in reality, but you find everything you need for your stay in Miami Beach.
We stayed twice at the location. For the second stay we wanted to change the booking as we couldn't make it the day we have planned to. We have tried to reach wimdu several times, wrote emails, left messages, etc. no one even bothered to get in touch with us. Therefore, we were not able to go theusual change process, as we had notchance. So we contacted the provider in order to change the dates. We did nof cancel only changed the arrival date and stayed one night less. The provider told us it is OK and that he would inform the front desk. For us it was not questinable, that we would get the money for the night not spent there back. But since then, we are still trying to get in contact with wimdu (it has been almost 6 weeks). Apart from one mail explaining the change and cancellation process (thank you but maybe you need to learn the process first), all we got back was contact wimdu. How are you supposed to do so when no one bothers. We get the feeling that they do not want to refund ame therefore, do not react. This is rip-off.
We will not recommend the stay as the provider as well as wimdu are not customer friendly at all and they both enrich themselves on customers who want to cancel or change dates.
If you stay there and need to change or cancel due to whatever reason, do not expect to reach wimdu or the provider to be any help. They will explain the cancellation process which you can't use as no one answers. The provider only explains he cannot do anything but he gets the money, so you would think he would be able to refund - but no way. So at the beginning the replies got in really fast. As soon as there was a Problem, not even the Provider cared or replied.
so, if you can, go somewhere nicer, more modern and not so used place.
We are really disappointed.
At arrival we discovered that the terrace was a construction site so we could not go out and all construction gear blocked the view. W had not been informed about this before and it took a lot of time and involving Wimdu before we got a very small compensation. Also the apartment floors was very dirty upon arrival and we got no support to clean them so had to do it by our self
Overall this made our stay very disappointed and our vacation was not at all as we wanted it to be
We enjoyed our stay in the apartment very clean and very large. Check-in & check-out worked fine!
Why I forgive no 5 star:
- It is not immediately obvious that you can not use it as a "real" bed the couch. (For 1 person OK, but not suitable for 2 people!)
- Unfortunately, there was interference by the external restoration works. (Balcony not fully usable, completely by construction dust dirty windows, construction noise during weekdays and a burning power cord to a scaffolding outside our window ...)
- Beach is very accessible and clean
- The pool was very warm, but also light here impairments caused by construction work
- Be careful here there is only valet parking! That is: man must not park his car himself, but it must always pick up and leave the thing which partly led to longer waiting times (!)! In addition, not just quickly unload their purchases and continue back to, because there is no short-term parking (not to mention the eternal -Tip $ 1 ...)
- Unfortunately, no standard equipment (dishwasher, dish soap, broom / shovel / vacuum cleaner) is present, except 1 roll of paper towels and 2 rolls of toilet paper
- Towels and bed linen is sufficiently available!
All in all I would recommend this apartment and va the settlement with the owner or the agency definitely recommend, as it proceeded very simple, fast and nice.
Wir haben den Aufenthalt in dem sehr großen und sauberen Appartement sehr genossen. Der Check-In & Check-Out hat bestens geklappt!
Warum ich keine 5 Sterne vergebe:
- Es ist nicht sofort ersichtlich, dass man die Couch nicht als "richtiges" Bett verwenden kann. (Für 1 Person OK, aber nicht für 2 Personen geeignet!)
- Leider gab es Beeinträchtigungen durch die Fassadenrenovierungsarbeiten. (Balkon nicht vollständig benutzbar, vollkommen durch Baustaub verschmutzte Fenster, Baulärm an Wochentagen und ein brennendes Stromkabel an einem Gerüst vor unserem Fenster...)
- Strand ist sehr gut erreichbar und sauber
- Pool sehr warm, allerdings auch hier leichte Beeinträchtigungen durch die Bauarbeiten
- Vorsicht hier gibt es NUR Valet-Parking! D.h.: Mann darf (!) sein Auto nicht selber parken, sondern muss es immer holen und bringen lassen, was teilweise zu längeren Wartezeiten führte! Außerdem kann man nicht mal eben schnell seinen Einkauf abladen und wieder weiterfahren, weil es keinerlei Kurzzeitparkplätze gibt (ganz zu schweigen vom ewigen 1$-Tip...)
- Leider ist auch keine Grundausstattung (Spülmaschinenmittel, Spülmittel, Besen/Schaufel/Staubsauger) vorhanden, außer 1 Rolle Küchenpapier und 2 Rollen Klopapier
- Handtücher & Bettwäsche ist ausreichend vorhanden!
Alles in allem würde ich dieses Appartement und v.a. die Abwicklung mit dem Besitzer bzw. der Vermittlung auf jeden Fall weiterempfehlen, da es sehr unkompliziert, schnell und nett ablief.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption