Central, bright & charming in Mitte
- Baby cot
|Address||Wöhlertstrasse, 10115 Berlin, Germany|
The room has really high ceilings (4m), with its glassy door and the two big windows it's very bright. There's a kingsize bed (1,60x2,00) on the one side of the room and a big wooden table with two chairs in the middle. On the other side of the room is a kitchenette with a fridge and two cooking plates. The kitchenette is simple equiped with pans, dishes and cutlery. There's bathroom and a separate toilette.
The apartment is on the ground floor of an old building. Most of the tenants are living there for a lot of years, some of them lived there already before the fall of the wall (it's the former eastern part of the city).
Actually this location is very central. It's in the area "Mitte", close to restaurants, bars, galleries, shops, fleamarkets and public transport facilities (subway U6, Schwartzkopffstrasse; S-Bahn S1, S2, S25 and Tram M10, Nordbahnhof). For example it's only two subway stops to the well-known Oranienburger Strasse (15 min walk), three subway stops to station Friedrichstrasse or a 10 minutes walk to the Berlin Wall Memorial.
1 blanket, 1 pillow, linen and 2 towels for each person are included.
Check in and check out must be previously agreed by both sides.
Since 2014 the Federal State of Berlin charges a City Tax on all overnight costs which are not job related. I kindly ask you to pay another 5% in cash when you check in.
House rules- no parties
- no smoking
- no pets
- no guests over night
- this is not a hotel, be neat, tidy and respectful with my place
- respect the privacy of the tenants (don't make noise, don't listen to music at full volume, keep the peace at night)
- any guest has to fill in and sigh a declaration which
- don't enter the backyard, it's the private place of the tenants
- do the dishes and put it cleaned and dried back into the rack
- lock the door and close the windows when you're not at the apartment
- don't move cupboards or the bed
- don't hang washed/wet clothes/towels over furnitures which could be damaged through wetness or water spots
- let me know if you need a drying rack or an iron
- let me know if you damage something
- it's not allowed to use my WIFI for illegal use; every guest who wants to use it has to sign a declaration at the check in
|Price for > 1 guests||€ 11 per guest/night extra|
|Maximum Nights||2 weeks|
|Check-in After||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out Before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
We had a great time in Berlin, in the Karsten's apartment.
Located in a metro connected zone, just near the station, it's a good start point to explore the city, even if it's easily possible to reach the note Friedrichstraße by foot. As in the pictures, the apartment has a very particular furniture, with an original and pleasant style.
You'll find all you need to for a relaxing stay, highly recommended.
Tis is a beautiful apartment! Close to the metro and in a nice environment.
The hoste host was realy helpful.
We liked our stay!!!
Great accommodation, close to U-Bahn and close to the center. Karsten was very welcoming, showed us around the apartment and took the time to provide us with some local tips for bars and restaurants that tourists won't find.
The apartment itself is tastefully decorated in an artsy way. It's quite big (bigger than we expected from the pictures), especially the bedroom. The bedroom has blinds, so if you want to lay in, you won't be waken up by the sunlight. The apartment was clean on arrival.
We came by car. Parking is free on the street, but you have to be a bit lucky to find a spot.
This apartment in Mitte is very nice! Lovely interior.
Only 2 min walk from the tube. In the same street very good Italian to have lunch and around the corner a good place to have breakfast or lunch or dinner or take away, called la vita, this is in front of the tunestation.
The host of this apartment is very friendly, will help with anything.
I highly recommend this apartment.
My girlfriend and my have pleasure to be in the appartement. Karsten is a very nice man. After our arrivaI he came back to give us a map with all the location to visit.
The appartement is very pleasant. Don't hesitate to book it and to contact Karsten
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption