Birchington - 2 bedroom apartment in London
- Family/child friendly
|Address||Birchington Rd, NW6 4LJ London, United Kingdom|
neighbourhood and location. There are many upscale eateries in the area, as well as great charity shopping due to the well-heeled residents, but if you venture into Kilburn youâll find a typical London High Street with shops, pubs and an array of great value Asian cuisine. In the lounge there is 1 sleeper sofa, 1 sofa, side tables, lamps, display cabinet, dining area. Its dining suite has a table with seating for 6. The master bedroom has 1 double bed, side tables, lamps, closet storage. The twin room has 2 single beds, side tables, lamps, closet storage. In the lounge, the sleeper sofa is converted into 1 double bed. The bathroom has a full bath with shower, washbasin, WC. Apart from providing a complete set of kitchenware, the kitchen is also fully equipped with: Gas cooker and oven, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, kettle, coffee maker, dishwasher, toaster. This apartment also includes: Central heating, washing machine and dryer, ironing equipment, hairdryer, bed linens and towels, TV/CD/DVD/cable channels, WiFi internet connection, phone landline available.
10% discount: for stays of 5 nights or more
15% discount: for stays of 10 nights or more
15% discount from 15 September to 1 June (except Christmas, Easter, and May Bank Holiday)
no pets, no smoking, no parties allowed payment upon arrival plus damage deposit: in cash or major credit cardstaxes are included in all prices
House rulesNo smoking
Deposit required on arrival
|Price for > 4 guests||€ 12 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
The apartment is sunny and spacious. There are plenty of pans, crockery and cutlery. Super to have a dishwasher and washing machine. Good shower. Close to some good supermarkets and public transport.
There is new carpet in the bedrooms, but it had not been properly cleaned. There was a lot of dust, used tissues, sweet wrappers and so on under and behind the beds. The cupboards in the bedroom and living room were filthy. We told the owner but no extra cleaning was carried out. There are electronic mouse repellents throughout the house but still we were visited by pests. We had no use for leaflets of 4 years old or last year's newspapers.
Despite our having contacted the owner 45 min in advance, there was no-one to give us the keys on arrival. We had to wait for 30 min for someone to open the door. We quickly got a set of spare keys when asked, but changing 3 light bulbs took 5 days.
This could be a fantastic place to stay with some TLC.
1) All the basic things were provided.
2) The bedding is good
3) 50m it has the bus stop there with the No. 98 every 10 minutes direct to Oxford Street until the wee hours of the morning.
4) Cheap London
5) Supermarket, bank etc to 50m.
1) The overflowing bins outside the front door of the house.
2) Carpet dirty and in the master bedroom stairs.
3) Furniture minimal.
Les choses positives:
1) Toutes les choses de base étaient fournis.
2) La literie est bonne
3) A 50m il y a l'arrêt du bus avec le N°98 tous les 10 minutes direct à Oxford Street jusqu'aux petites heures du matin.
4) Pas cher pour Londres
5) Supermarché, banque etc à 50m.
6) Quartier calme.
Les choses négatives:
1) Les poubelles débordantes devant la porte d'entrée de la maison.
2) Moquette de l'escalier sale ainsi que dans la chambre principale.
3) Ameublement minimal.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption