AQA No1 - Studio
Floor No.0(with elevator)
|Address||11526 Athens, Greece|
1) We live on the same building.
2) We have reception next to the building so you can find us every day.
3) We know your needs (almost 10 years of experience)
4) Innovating. We will have ready until 1st May our PMS (Property management system) in order to offer you even more and better services.
5) Until 1st June we will introduce our new doors with electronic lock so you will not worry anymore about losing the keys.
6) Easy access to the airport, port, train station and city center with public transportation.
7) Most important we will try to boost your 5 senses in the Greek way of life with little things and by advice you about the events and the happenings in Athens.
Athens Quality Apartment No1 is a lovely studio with nice small balcony facing the inner garden situated on the elevated ground floor on the same building that we live and can accommodate up to 4 people. But we do not recommend it for more than a couple. Everything you will need during your stay is next to the studio. Around the studio you will find Supermarkets, restaurants, taverns, bakeries, groceries, farmers market. The studio is only 4 metro stations away from Syntagma/Plaka and only 5 metro stations away from Acropolis and Monastiraki.
The studio has
- Internet (Wi-Fi) connection from the best internet provider in Greece.
- Telephone line for incoming calls and free calls to us
- Cable Tv with many channels (see below for channels)
- Air-condition & central heating
- Fully equipped kitchen (no oven)
- Microwave with grill
- Washing Machine
- Bed linens 100% cotton
- Towels 100% cotton
- Pillows with foam memory
- Hair dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Coffee machine, kettle, Toaster, baby Grill
- Shampoo, shower gel, soap
- Toilet paper, kitchen paper etc…
- Converters for your appliances.
- Baby bed available upon request
- High chair available upon request.
- Parking is available in the garages around the area for 14-16 Euros per night or around 90 euros per month. Free parking on the street but you have to find a free spot.
Cable /Satelite TV with
News Channels: BBC, DW, France 24, Aljazeera, RT, Bloomberg, CNBC, Euronews
Movies Channels: Ote Cinmea 1, 2, 3, 4, Village Cinema, Sundance Channel, Fox, Foxlife.
Sports Channels: OteSport 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, EuroSport, Eurosport 2, Extreme Sports...
Watch English football, German football, Italian Football, Spanish Football, Champions League, Europa League, NBA, Tennis, Formula 1, Moto GP and much more...
Documentary channels: History channel, National Geographic, Discovery channel, Discovery Science channel, Nat Geo Wild, Animal planet, Travel planet, IDX, Discovery showcase.
House rulesHOUSE RULES & EXTRA FEES
1) For check-ins 22:00-08:00 you will have to pay extra 30€
2) We do not accept check-ins on 24th December, 25th December, 31st December, 1st January, 1st May and Orthodox Easter Sunday.
3) Clients must communicate the approximate arrival time at least 1 day before their arrival.
4) Clients need to respect the property, its furnishings, its equipment and the neighbors.
5) No additional persons to the total number stipulated in the reservation contract are allowed.
6) Reducing the number of nights will not affect the total price.
7) Reducing the number of people will not affect the total price.
8) Parties are not allowed.
9) Smoking is not allowed in the apartments.
10) Having meetings or appointments in the apartment is not allowed.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||€ 384|
|Price for > 2 guests||€ 5 per guest/night extra|
|Maximum Nights||1 month|
Reviews of this property
It is a very nice apartment,in a silent area and close to the metro, in 15 minutes in the centre of Athens. The apartment is cosy and well equipped. Everything you need is available. The host is very helpfully and is always willing to give you all the information you need. The only minor point is the bathroom, who is out-dated and it take some experience to have a shower. Out of that I can recommended this apartment.
Fer de Deken
Great host, helpful and always there for us. He kept us well informed so that we had a pleasant stay. (there was a metro strike during our stay)
Extremely comfortable apartment, 40 meters from the bus stop, quiet, cozy, clean, modern, well-equipped.
It is located close to the city center, and there is a tiny but super nice cafe just next door (breakfast!), as well as a grill and a grocery store nearby.
We hope to be back, some day.
Lovely stay. Clean apt fully equiped even with kitchen utensils. Emmanouil extremely helpful with everything. Will definately stay again. The first few moments of our stay we were treated by an amazing, freshly baked pumpkin pie. Things like that simply make your day.
A good host. We thoroughly enjoyed the sights in Athens and ancient Corinth.
Een prima gastheer. Wij hebben erg genoten van de bezienswaardigheden in Athene en antiek Corinthe.
The appartments of Emmanouil are excellent!! As a host he is gentle, and always looking for the best solution to make it comfortable for his guests.
Chantal, May 2013
Our stay in the apartment Emmanouil was very pleasant. The apartment in which we stayed was as we had seen on the site: nice, well located in a lively residential area and very well equipped. As for our host, was very welcoming and gave us a lot of information to facilitate our discovery area and Athens. We remember more particularly delicious that we did discover, cooked by his mother.
Notre séjour dans l'appartement d'Emmanouil a été très agréable. L'appartement dans lequel nous avons logé était tel que nous l'avions vu sur le site: joli, bien situé, dans un quartier résidentiel vivant et très bien équipé.
Quant à notre hôte, il a été très accueillant et nous a fourni beaucoup d'informations pour faciliter notre découverte du quartier et d'Athènes.
Nous nous souviendrons encore plus particulièrement des délicieuses spécialités qu'il nous a fait découvrir, cuisinées par sa mère.
Lovely apartament, where you can faind everything you need to feel comfortable and relaxed.
Fantastic apartment, fantastic location, and the host was hugely helpful with loads of local information. I wold highly recommend the place!
Reviews for this host's other properties
The apartment has everything you would ever need, we have stayed in Greece before and Emmanouil provides so much more than any other place. Soap, loo roll, hair dryer, clean towels, washing up liquid, paper towels, spare bedding, great TV channels, fold out bed in the lounge, bath and shower and everything you would ever need in the kitchen - even a milkshake maker!
We will definitely stay here again and I can't recommend Emmanouil and his service any more highly, I contacted him to ask about arranging a taxi for the airport home and he arranged it all for us with his friend Angelos who is so knowledgeable about the city and even went out of his way on the way home to find us a post box as we hadn't posted our cards yet.
We are still most impressed and thank you for making our stay so special :)
Nicole and Ian
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption