Lovely and Big Edwardian Room
- Parking available
- Lockable room
For those who drive, we offer a parking area and is just a ten minute drive from the M60 so we offer the ideal location for people of any profession.
Simple and understandable contracts are our specialty. We are incredibly flexible and can accommodate for a stay of any length of time. We work with what suits you, be that from a three day weekend away to a longer term place to live.
If you are a contract worker and comfortable accommodation is what you looking for, but without the price of a B&B, or if you are in a situation and require a short stay.
We have a live-in housekeeper. Our housekeeper assures that the shared facilities are maintained in immaculate condition 24/7. We have a large communal living space where you will find free facilities such as a pool table, exercise equipment and a large flat-screen Sky TV including all sport and movie channels. Essential commodities such as 100MB Wi-Fi, council tax, hot water, heating and electricity will all be catered for and are all included in your set weekly rent. We also have a washing and drying service in house as well as a large, fully equipped, clean and modern kitchen.
House rules***Electronic Key Deposit: GBP 35***
1. For insurance purposes. No visitors are allowed in the guesthouse unless signed the visitor's book and MUST be out by 9pm.
2. Licensee to adhere to Zero Tolerance of a No Smoking policy in our guest house.
3. Licensee to adhere to a Zero Tolerance policy of No taking or Smoking Drugs in or around the House.
4. Licensee to make contact immediately if he/she feels there rent is going to be paid late and discuss options with the guesthouse manager. (This might prevent the licence to be cancelled)
5. Giving entry to any third party will be classed as a Breach of security and will result in your licence being terminated with immediate effect.
6. If the licensee loses or misplaces their keys for the front door and their room. They must contact the House manager whom will make appropriate arrangements to arrange another set of keys at the cost of £35.00
7. The licensee must ensure the Bathrooms, Kitchen and all communal areas are left clean after use.
8. Any licensee found verbally or physically abusing on the premises will have their licence cancelled immediately.
9. The licensee must ensure No loud T.V or Music is played during the hours of 9pm to 9am.
10. The licensee must be appropriately dressed when walking in or around the communal areas of the house.
11. No licensee must attempt to use the fire doors (unless in the event of a fire)
12. The guesthouse management will enforce Room checks, and are not obligate to give notice to search the licence holder room
13. A guesthouse licensee who wants a friend to stay over night. MUST agree with the manager in advance and pay £10.00 for the guest.
|Price for > 1 guests||€ 12 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption