Silent studio close to the Parliament - Apartment Miso
Floor No.3(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Elevator in building
- Parking available
|Address||Balaton utca, 1055 Budapest, Hungary|
|Response time||A few hours|
Silent shelter in the heart of the city, close to the Nyugati railway station and just a couple of minutes from the Vígszínház away. This well-equipped studio flat with good layout is the ideal accomodation for couples and families. TV, WiFi, washing machine and ironing possibility are at your service.
Hints and tips from the owner:
10 minutes walk away from the flat, there is that famous property Freddy Mercury wanted to buy when he once visited Budapest. This beautiful and huge building with a view to Buda is mentioned by all guide books and is - the Parliament :) But don’t stop here, walk along the galleries and antique shops of the Falk Miksa street, then enjoy the green of Margitsziget, or walk over to the Buda side, where the Castle, the Fisherman’s bastion, baths, museums, cafés and restaurants are waiting for you.
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. Please use only the 2. section of the window from the right.
17. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
18. The city tax not included in the total price.
19. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
|Price for > 2 guests||€ 5 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
No complaints about the host. Friendly and correct, and I think it belongs to a larger empresma, so it was all very clear and specific purposes and interests of the tenant. As for the apartment, or in general, if you want to cook something down the kitchen, although it is understood by the small size of the apartment. We were 4 and fits well, albeit 2-3 and best mate. Being close all the nightlife we believe is the best highlight. The only negative to the hot water tank is short and if several people are just douche, but hey, it is a lesser evil!
Sobre el anfitrión ninguna queja. Amable y correcta, y creo que pertenece a una empresma más grande; así que estaba todo muy claro y sin fines específicos ni intereses del inquilino. En cuanto al apartamento, bien en general, si se quiere cocinar algo apretada la cocina; aunque es de entender por las dimensiones reducidas del apartamento. Nosotros estuvimos 4 y se cabe bien, aunque de 2 a 3 mejor y para pareja ideal. Toda la marcha nocturna cerquísima que creemos es el mejor punto a destacar. Lo único negativo que el acumulador de agua caliente dura poco y si se duchan varias personas se acaba, pero bueno; es un mal menor!
Ottima posizione il centro è facilmente raggiungibile a piedi. A 4 minuti della stazione Nyugati (metro blu 3). Casa Pulitissima e confortevole. Ottima accoglienza ben organizzata soprattutto per il nostro arrivo dopo le 01:00 di notte. Consigliatissima.
Un apartamento más que recomerdable. Silencioso, limpio y amplio. Todas las dudas que tube me las solucionaron a traves de mail, gente seria, responsable y puntual. La entrada al apartamento era a las 2pm y hablando con el chico pudimos entrar a las 11 am. RECOMENDABLE 100%
Mieszkanie czyste i przytulne w bardzo dobrej lokalizacji, niedaleko Parlamentu. W pobliżu stacja metra i przystanki autobusowe i tramwajowe. Bardzo dobry kontakt z wynajmującym. Serdecznie polecam
Es ist wirklich eine TOP Lage! Man kann sich keine bessere Lage vorstellen. Die Wohnung ist sehr gemütlich. Wir waren zu dritt, zu viert wird es sicherlich NOCH gemütlicher (sprich sehr eng). Der einzige Manko ist dir Küche. Sie ist wirklich unglaublich klein, aber für einen kurzen Städtetrip reicht sie vollkommen aus.(Nur Schüsseln fehlen!)
Mi experiencia ha sido bastante buena.Se trata de un apartamento muy limpio y aclimatado,con un tamaño ideal para dos personas (más aún,teniendo en cuenta que cuando uno hace turismo pasa la mayor parte del tiempo en la calle) y con una estupenda localización.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Fantastic location. Very small elevator. We are travelling with a baby and had to take the wheels of the stroller when going in to the elevator. Lovely staff who provided both a highchair and a bathtub for babies. Fantastic. The gas stove was a little tricky to get going and the water heater has a life of its own (you never know when to expect high or low temperatures when showering). One bwd is really good the other is not as nice but not a big problem if you are staying for a short time.Would stay here again without a doubt.
We stayed for 2 weeks. Fast service and the host also answered emails fast. Really a great flat and location, although the toilet door is a thin wardrobe door which is hard to close.
The house was nice and clean. All necessary things were provided. It is in a comfortable central area of the city, perfect for group of friends. The owner was very friendly and cordial.
The only disadvantage is the gas water heater is placed too close to the passing area with open fire that can be dangerous.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption