Spacious and modern loft
Beautiful small 2 room apartment with small kitchen bathroom with full bath.The apartment has a small terrace on which you can sit and smoke. The equipment is simple and functional. Photos still not quite up-to-date since still new furniture will be placed.
Traffic-calmed street where there are various shopping possibilities.
The apartment is located in a farm.
Also the apartment has a Einbauschrank with various storage possibilities. The apartment can be rented for longer periods of time. Please contact me at any time.
The kitchen is equipped with the usual appliances. Coffee machine water cooker microwave dishes bowls screens and so on.
The entrance to the farm / loft is between flower shop and the nursing service. Opposite the lottery shop! Please do not park in the yard, but in the public space.
You can reach us from the main station by the U2 line to Hagenbecks Tierpark, then take the bus 22 or 281 towards Kellinghusenstraße / Lattenkamp and get off at Behrmannsplatz. From there, turn left over the intersection into Grelckstraße. There you will find us on the left.
From the airport you can reach us by taxi. This is the easiest and quickest way to get to the apartment. The cost of the terminal to the apartment is about 18-20 €. You can also go by public transport. Here, of course, you have to change trains several times as they have to travel around the airport. You can easily find this information on the website of the Hamburg transport association.
Bicycles can be rented at the local bicycle store. Please talk to me. For your personal bikes there is a bike rack on the property.
House rules- Please make sure you always enter your mobile phone number.
- The arrival time / key is from 15 - 20 hours - by arrangement on earlier / later - please contact us in this case a few days in advance.
- Please call 2 hours prior to arrival for key collection. There is a key vault. I can inform you of this by prior notice, insofar as a personal surrender, which I prefer, should not occur.
- Please also inform us of your personal data such as name, address, telephone, date of birth before arrival. If you do not submit any personal data when booking, I reserve the right to check this on the spot and, if necessary, to make copies of the identity card / passport.
- Please respect the neighbors
- Please do not hesitate to contact me by phone
- Please ask for bills directly via Wimdu
- There is a deposit i.H.v. 250 Euro, which is to be paid in cash at Checkin and is returned after successful checkout.
- Parties are not allowed
- The tenant has to treat the rented property carefully and respectfully and to ensure that his fellow travelers also comply with the rental conditions.
- Please return the dishes and kitchen utensils to the cabinets only in the clean state.
- Since we are committed to the separation of garbage, we ask you to help us. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding your disposal.
- To the smokers:
Smoking is strictly prohibited in our apartment !!!! We will charge you for any damages. Please smoke only outside.
- In case of loss of the keys the tenant is liable up to the amount of the replacement costs.
- Please do not dispose of any hygiene items or any food residues in the toilet. It is not allowed to wash laundry in the bathtub. For a small fee we wash and dry your laundry.
- Please ventilate the bath sufficiently, so that no moisture damage can occur at the apartment.
In the sense of a good neighborhood, we ask you to keep the night rest from 22:00 to 6:00.
- Report any damage immediately. The lessee is liable for damages, in the amount of replacement costs.
- The landlord is not liable for valuables of the tenant.
- Information about the access to the Internet is in the apartments. I can not accept any liability for possible incorrect configuration of your devices.
- If you are traveling with a dog, I ask you to inform me in time (dogs are not allowed). The fees are five euros per day a maximum of 25 euros. Please note that the dog can not be left alone in the apartment. We would also like to point out that the dog needs to be looked after accordingly. The green areas on the property are basically taboo for the dogs. Please make sure that they do the business in the adjacent parks. If we find any of your dog's dogs, you will be held liable.
- Please close the window, doors and yard gate when you leave the apartment or the property.
- In case of illness or other unscheduled events, we can not reimburse the daily rent. For such cases, please include health insurance / travel cancellation insurance.
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||€ 1631|
|Price for > 2 guests||€ 5 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
Everything was great, nice and bright apartment in a quiet location, Aldi, Rewe, bakers and Italians just around the corner, so you are always well supplied. UKE is within walking distance, and through the "back door" in 15 minutes, U-Bahn also OK. Can not complain ... again any time!
Alles super, schöne helle Wohnung in ruhiger Lage; Aldi, Rewe, Bäcker und Italiener direkt um die Ecke, so dass man immer gut versorgt ist. UKE ist zu Fuß und durch den "Hintereingang" in 15 Min. zu erreichen; U-Bahnanschluß ebenfalls OK. Kann nicht klagen ... jederzeit gerne wieder !
The apartment was great! Have enjoyed the weekend in Hamburg. The connection is great and there was wifi. Coming back.
Die Wohnung war super! Haben das Wochenende in Hamburg genoßen. Die Anbindung ist klasse und Wlan gab es auch. Kommen gerne wieder.
Hello, we also just three stars. In particular the absence of a dining table bothered us (family of four) but very. The kitchen is quite economical. It FEHT some cutlery. For a group breakfast, it is sufficient, but for a great lunch, the kitchen is not suitable. So in our view, nothing more for families, but location (except for the departing aircraft!) And access to the city center are great!
auch von uns nur drei Sterne. Vor allem das Fehlen eines Esstisches hat uns (vierköpfige Familie) doch sehr gestört. Die Küchenausstattung ist recht sparsam. Es feht etwas Besteck. Für ein gemeinsames Frühstück reicht es, aber für ein großes Mittagessen ist die Küche nicht geeignet. Also aus unserer Sicht eher nichts für Familien, aber Lage (bis auf die startenden Flugzeuge!) und Anbindung an die Innenstadt sind prima!
Hello dear Wimdu team, the overall impression was of FEWO durchschnitlich. The standard belonging Nachschränkchen were not available. Likewise, in the wardrobe were missing all brackets for the shelves. The latter lay on the closet floor. We did not like that there is no table with accompanying chairs was. We would have found it good if our host would have been personally present at our arrival. Otherwise, the conditions of stay were fine. Heating, hot water, kitchen area, TV, radio, etc. Kind regards family Lode
Hallo liebes Wimdu-Team,
der Gesamteindruck der FEWO war durchschnitlich.
Zum Standard gehörende Nachschränkchen waren nicht vorhanden.
Ebenso fehlten im Kleiderschrank alle Halterungen für die Einlegeböden.
Letztere lagen auf dem Schrankboden.
Uns gefiel auch nicht, dass kein Esstisch mit dazu gehörenden Stühlen
vorhanden war. Wir hätten es für gut befunden, wenn unser Gastgeber bei unserer Ankunft persönlich zugegen gewesen wäre. Ansonsten waren die Aufenthaltsbedingungen in Ordnung. Heizung, Warmwasser, Küchentrakt, Fernseher, Radio etc. Herzliche Grüße Familie Lode
It was a very nice stay in a nice area and close to zoo. When we e.g. asked for another towel, it came right away - so no problem there and a good place to stay.
nice host, nice bright clean affordable accommodation, comfortable beds, good transport links, Rewe, Aldi, Italian restaurant around the corner - we (52, w and 19 m) have spent a relaxing week in HH and are happy to book again at Sebastian.
netter Gastgeber, schöne helle saubere preisgünstige Unterkunft, bequeme Betten, gute Verkehrsanbindung, Rewe, aldi, Italiener um die Ecke - wir (52, w und 19 , m) haben eine erholsame Woche in HH verbracht und buchen gerne wieder bei Sebastian.
We stayed an extra night because it was such a great place, and allowed us all to stay together. Many of the hotels in Hamburg wanted to charge us for two rooms for the four of us, even though our boys are only 2 and 4!
This lovely flat in a pleasant, quiet neighborhood was perfect for our family of four. There is a small walled in courtyard where the boys could play. Sebastian was a very attentive host, and we would enjoy staying here the next time we come to Hamburg.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption