Nice apartment near the Old Town of Prague
- Family/child friendly
- Pets allowed
- Parking available
- Smoking allowed
|Address||Kmochova, 150 00 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||3 days ago|
- vestibule with wardrobe
- bathroom with shower and toilet
- kitchenette with refrigerator and microwave oven
- optimum occupancy 2 people
- maximum occupancy 3 persons
This apartment with a size of 30 square meters is equipped with two single beds and a folding sofa bed. Inside the apartment are also a small hall with cloakroom, a kitchenette and a bathroom with shower and toilet.
- located in the center area of Prague
- final cleaning, city fees and all utilities are included in the price
- free and unlimited internet access in the apartment (wireless)
- all apartments with satellite TV (Astra and Hotbird digital) with about 1400 TV channels and 700 radio channels
- additional radio with CD player
- Fully equipped kitchenette with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster etc.
- complete equipment of cookware, cutlery, plates, cups, different glasses, bowls, salt, pepper, spices, etc.
- the breakfast can be prepared and ingested in the apartment (coffee and tea are available for free)
- use of our washing machine possible for a small fee
- good shopping and several inexpensive and local restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- largest shopping mall (supermarket open daily until midnight) in the city centre of Prague just 400 meters away
- detailed journey description
- free parking in front of the house
- cheap, secure parking nearby
- bed linen, towels and dishtowels are placed (beds made up on arrival)
- additional amenities (hairdryer, iron etc.) available depending on the apartment or on request
- nonstop tram service (no overpriced taxis required)
- english language support
|Price for > 2 guests||€ 11 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
A nice, quaint flat not far from the main sights in Prague. The flat was more than sufficient and well supplied with all that we needed. Previous tennants had broken the flat's interior doors so that they wouldn't lock but that was really not a problem for us. A wall safe was included, which was a pleasant surprize. All in all, I would stay there again. It was very nice to have our own place whilst visiting another city. We'll definitely do it again!!!
Had a fantastic stay here. Host was kind and informative and kept in touch to make sure everything was fine with us. Apartment was clean neat and tidy, very spacious Close to public transport and shops. Recommended!
The apartment is so nice and clean. The location is good. It's easy to access Department Store and the city. Moreover, I like the idea that my family could stay together in the same 3 rooms apartment. Bernhard is so friendly and knowledgeable. We also like the restaurant, he suggested. We were there the first evening and again we went back there the day after as the food and atmosphere were so good. Thank you Bernhard...we are sure to stay there again when we will go to Prague.
Apartment near the center, ideal for two, but also for a family with a child. In the immediate vicinity there is a park, a supermarket, tram and metro. The room itself spacious, fully equipped kitchen.
Of course, I recommend :)
Apartament blisko centrum, idealny dla dwójki, ale także dla rodziny z dzieckiem. W bliskim otoczeniu znajduje się park, supermarket, przystanek tramwajowy i metro. Sam pokój przestronny, kuchnia w pełni wyposażona.
Oczywiście polecam :)
Went there on mid august and we had a really nice week! The apartment is great and really close to city center, and Bernhard is a really great host... When we arrived he showed us the apartment and gave us some useful information about praha.
Recomended 100% :)
Nice apartament close to the city centre (20 min by walk). Good and cheap restaurant nearby.
Really Nice host who helped us when we needed his help
The appartement is cosy and the landscapes we can see throught the window is really beautiful ..
Bernhard is a very friendly en helpfull host. He showed us our room en told us some tips about praha to. The appartement is clean and has everything you need.
You can easy reach the appartement by tram. I really recommend the appartement!
Appartment was very nice and clean. We also enjoyed the location, on walking distant from the city center & there is a big shoppingmall around the corner. Bernhard was very friendly. He gave us a citymap with some hilights of prague and he took all the time to explain us things about the appartment and also gave us some tips about nice non-touristic restaurants, clubs etc. Very friendly man, very neat and good appartment. Recommended!
Very nice stay. The place is conveniently located if you want to explore Prague's old town on foot. Never had to take the public transport anywhere. :) Recommend.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption