Wonderful apartment in Vinohrady
Floor No.1(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Elevator in building
- Baby cot
|Address||Korunní, 12000 Prague, Czech Republic|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||4 days ago|
Apartment’s house was built in XIX century at beautiful Vinograd’s district, and it’s very close to Wenceslas square (2 min. by foot is a subway station). Lovely garden behind the house and trams stop in a couple of minute makes apartment even more attractive.
In a few steps from the apartment a lot of restaurants where you can taste not only traditional Czech cuisine, and also: Indian, Italian, Greek, Russian meals, and for a sweet tooth nearby is an amazing french patisserie.
Twice a week at "Jiriho z Podebrad" square working farmer's market. But anyway, you don’t need to wait the market, grocery store just in couple of minute walking.
Some attractive places nearby:
1. The famous Zizkov’s Television Tower, from which you can see a stunning view on Prague, just in a 10 minute walk from the house
2. Church of the Most Sacred Heart of Our Lord
3. On next subway station is a big shopping mall "Flora"
4. Cocktail bar "Puerto Rico", a Belgian bar "Los v Oslu" and Czech restaurant "Potrefena Husa"
5. Also if you travel with your little one, in front of the house is a huge park with playground
6. Free parking starts in 300 meters from the house
Apartment is equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay:
• Double bed – 160x200 cm
• Little comfy sofa – 140x200 cm
• Kitchenware (spoons, forks, knives, cups, dishes, pans etc.)
• Washing Machine
• Stove and oven
• TV with satellite in living room
• Free Wi-Fi
• And other (hair dryer, iron, ironing board, hoover, dryer rack)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
1) Our apartment for non-smoking,
2) Under the law of the Czech Republic, unfortunately, you cannot make any noise after 22:00.
Check in / check-out / add. information:
1) Check-in at 14:00
2) Check-out in 11:00
3) We provide bedding and towels
4) No needed security deposit and cleaning fee.
|Price for > 2 guests||€ 7 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
It is a very nice and big flat near the city centre. A very pleasant place to stay! Just the TV set did not work and we did not get any help from Alex...a pity!
We recommend this flat for your stay in Prag!
Really nice appartement so really well located closed to the centre. As in the pictures. So good experience! Thanks for all!
It was great experience, easy and cozy apartment!
Very beautiful appartment near the e tre of Prague.Thanks Alex
Unbeatable quality and great price.
The treatment of the owners was fabulous, perfect facilities and very clean. All comfortable beds.
The apartment has all the amenities you could ask for.
Very close to the metro station and just two stops from the old town.
If I go back Prague, which I hope, I will contact them again.
Inmejorable, calidad y precio genial.
El trato de los propietarios ha sido fabuloso, las instalaciones perfectas y muy limpias. Todas las camas cómodas.
El apartamento tiene todas las comodidades que se pueda pedir.
Muy cerca de la estación de metro y a solo dos paradas de la ciudad vieja.
Si vuelvo praga, que lo espero, contactaré con ellos de nuevo.
The city of Praha consists of seven parts. It is treasure box! This flat is in center of these miracles.
The apartment has thoroughly enjoyed it. The location is excellent. The reception was excellent and as planned in advance. It is fair to suggest readily about this contact.
Das Apartment hat uns sehr gut gefallen. Die Lage ist ausgezeichnet. Der Empfang war auch wie im Voraus geplant hervorragend. Man kann diesen Kontakt durchaus ohne weiteres weiter empfehlen.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption