Luxe Apartment, 10mins from London Bridge, FAMILY and PET FRIENDLY
Floor No.5(with elevator)
Lovely new apartment with two bathrooms, two bedrooms, separate modern kitchen and a large living-room / 3rd bedroom with a balcony. You can rent the entire apartment for up to 6 people or rent the rooms individually. The kitchen is equipped for you to store your food and cook lovely meals.
The flat is moments from the Lewisham DLR and Rail station, where you can catch a train to London Bridge every 5 minutes, and have direct connections to:
Waterloo (15 min),
Charing Cross / Trafalgar Square (20 min),
Victoria (20min) or
Cannon Street / Bank / City (15 min).
The DLR can also take you directly to:
Greenwich (10 min),
Canary Wharf (15 min) or
Bank (25 min).
It is a lovely flat and you have views on the city (the Shard, Canary wharf, etc.) from the balcony at night.
Any questions, please ask!
I'm sure you will enjoy your stay!
- 5th floor (with elevator) of a new apartment building,
- 3 minutes across from Lewisham station (DLR and Train)
- great city access, as described below
- 5 minutes walk from Lewisham town centre, restaurants, etc.
ROOMS (all included with this price):
- 1 Master bedroom with IKEA Double bed + En-suite Bathroom
- 1 Double bedroom with John Lewis Double bed
- 1 Family bathroom
- 1 modern kitchen
- 1 Living room/3rd bedroom with Double IKEA Sofa bed and a single Airbed if necessary
- 1 large balcony with City views
CITY CENTRE: Southeastern Trains come every 5 minutes, and it is
- 8 minutes to London Bridge
- 15 minutes to Waterloo / Southbank and to Cannon Street / Bank Station in the city
- 20 minutes to Charing Cross / Trafalgar Square / National Gallery
- 20 minutes to Victoria
- so Soho, Picadilly & Oxford Street etc. are half an hour from our door!
DLR (Light Rail) come every 10 minutes:
- 8 minutes to Greenwich Village / Cutty Sark
- 15 minutes DLR to Canary Wharf / Stratford OLYMPIC park
- 23 minutes to Bank / city
WALKING distance (or bus/DLR) to beautiful Greenwich Park
We are in Zone 2. The train costs just the same or less as the underground (Tube). Off peak is £1.80, peak time is £2.20 and it all works on the oyster card system, like the Tube :)
I recommend buying an 'Oyster Card' when you get to the airport for travelling in London
- children under 11 can travel for FREE on the DLR and Tube
Prie depends on number of people and length of stay - generally the system will give you an accurate price :)
It includes bed linens, Wifi, towels, bills, council tax, and sharing the kitchen, and using the washing machine.
- small Tesco shop: downstairs, 1 minute away
- Big supermarkets, Tesco, Sainsbury's 5 minutes away
- great fresh market 5 (!) minutes away on the high street
- Maggie's Cafe, ALL YOU CAN EAT BREAKFAST for £6 - 5 minutes away
- plenty of restaurants and cafes in the neighbourhood
A couple of pointers:
As I work full time, please arrive in London early enough to check in during social hours, latest by 10:30 pm. If you want to arrive any later, please discuss it with me first. In general, if you arrive to the apartment after 10:30 pm there is a surcharge of £60 even if the delay was not your fault. This must be paid in cash before the keys are handed over to you.
(On a side-note: the £60 late-fee is equivalent (or more) than taking a taxi from the airport - if you are arriving in the evening, it could easily be worth it to take a cab and travel in comfort rather than public transport and risking a late fee.)
House rulesPlease leave the apartment as you found it, and there is absolutely no smoking allowed in the apartment. (If anyone does leave a smell of smoke I will have to ask them to pay for professional cleaning of any areas affected which costs £150.)
|Weekly rate for up to 6 guests||€ 890|
|Monthly rate for up to 6 guests||€ 2966|
|Maximum Nights||2 years|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption