Southern Hospitality B&B Homestay 1BdBth
Floor No.(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Air conditioning
- Elevator in building
|Address||YanJingLi ZhongJie, 100025 Beijing, China|
|Property type||Private room|
This room includes a double airbed with pillow top matress, two twin-sized loft (bunk-style) beds, private toilet with shower, 24 hour hot water, 24 hour snacks available in your room, hot breakfast served each morning in the family dining room, personal mini-fridge, coffee pot, travel guides, access to washer and dryer (clothes may be air dried in the room), access to other kitchen appliances, free Wi-fi, air humidifier, mosquito repellent plug-in, privately controlled heat/air, fresh linens and towels, access to family library/printer/computer with VPN, iron and ironing board (upon request), and personal telephone numbers in case of emergency.
We are originally from Arkansas in the southern United States, but have lived in Beijing for six years now. We teach English and are musicians. Our home is always full of music, laughter, and the smell of something baking. Though we are new to Wimdu, we have almost 15 years of experience opening our home to internationals. We hope you'll enjoy your stay while in Beijing, and allow us to be a part of that. :)
NOTE: Our guest room is UPSTAIRS on the second floor of our apartment.
Hot breakfast served daily between 7:00-8:00am. You may request a different time, but we cannot guarantee this, depending on the host’s schedule for the day. Hot breakfast includes: either French toast, cinnamon rolls/pastry, fruit muffins, southern-style biscuits, OR pancakes; AND fresh seasonal fruit, coffee, juice, milk, and tea. (Completely vegan or pork-free meals available upon request.)
*Weekend breakfasts are sometimes served a bit later.
A selection of cereals and other snacks, and a coffee/tea pot are provided in your room 24 hours daily, re-stocked after each guest.
Guests are welcome to grocery shop in a nearby supermarket for additional food items (recommended: Carrefour Supermarket—just east of Oriental Rose along 4th Ring Road, easily accessible from the back gate of the complex).
Kitchen Use: please refrain from using our refrigerator or cabinets for storage. A mini-fridge and shelf is provided in your room. If guests wish to use the kitchen, please check with the host's schedule.
Linens and Things:
Bed Linens are changed after each guest. Clean towels are provided in the bathroom. We encourage you to “think green” and re-use your towels as you feel appropriate. New ones can be provided upon request. We dust, sweep, mop, and disinfect bedroom surfaces after each guest and the bathroom/shower/toilet are also cleaned and disinfected after each guest. If you need any additional linens/blankets some are provided in the room. If anything in the room is unsatisfactory, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Other Services We Offer:
• Airport Pickup/Drop off (when available): 150rmb
• Bus/Subway Card Rental: 150rmb, includes 50rmb on the card; guests must recharge if needed
• SIM Card Rental: 50rmb/day
• Simple Cell Phone Rental: 50rmb/day plus 500rmb deposit in case of lost, stolen, or damaged phone (to be refunded after use)
• Transportation to/from the Great Wall (when available): 1000rmb/half day (price does not include GW ticket fee)
*This is all to be paid in person in rmb before the guest leaves.
We are located near Jintailu Subway Stop (exit C).
Points of Interest Along Subway Line 6 (all under 30 minutes commute time):
• Joy City Mall (Qingnianlu-two stops east)
• Honglingjin Park (Shilipu-1 stop away)
• Chaoyang Theater Acrobatic Show (Hujialou-1 stops away)
• Northern Entrance to the Forbidden City and Jingshan Park (National Art Museum of China-5 stops away)
• HouHai Lake/ Drum and Bell Tower (BeiHai North-6 stops away)
• “Music Row” (Ping’anli-7 stops away)
Other Special Points of Interest with Easy Subway Access:
• Wangfujing/Snack Street/Old Catholic Church (Line 1: Wangfujing)
• Silk Market (Line 1: Yang’anli)
• Tian’anmen Square and Southern Entrance to the Forbidden City (Line 1: Tian’anmen East)
• National Center for Performing Arts (Line 1: Tian’anmen West)
• Beijing International Christian Fellowship (Line 10: Liangmaqiao)
• Sanlitun/the Village (Line 10: Tuanjiehu)
• Chongwenmen Protestant Church (Lines 2&5: Chongwenmen)
• Lama Temple/traditional hutongs (Line 2&5: Younghegong Lama Temple)
• Temple of Heaven (Line 5: Tiantandongmen)
• Olympic Park/Bird’s Nest/Watercube (Line 8: Olympic Sports Center, Olympic Green, South Gate of Forest Park)
• Xidan Shopping District (Lines 1&4: Xidan)
• Beijing Zoo (Line 4: Beijing Zoo)
• The Great Wall (no direct subway to the GW; tour packet info available in your room for your convenience)
• Airport Express: for an additional 25rmb you can travel directly to/from the airport…connects at SanYuanQiao on Line 10 and DongZhiMen at Lines 2&13 Transfer Station. Does NOT run 24 hours/day.
• 798 Art District (Line 14: Gaojiayuan SUBWAY LINE NOT OPEN YET—can access by taxi)
House rulesNo smoking inside the apartment.
Please kindly remember we have small children, so no drugs, alcohol, abusive language, or new "friends" in the apartment.
Please remember to turn off the AC/heater before leaving the apartment for the day.
Please remove shoes when entering the apartment. Slippers are provided if desired.
|Check-in After||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out Before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption