Amazing Apartment on 38th floor 767
Floor No.38(with elevator)
|Address||Rijswijkseplein, 2516 LX Den Haag, Netherlands|
|Response time||A few hours|
Central location next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This apartment is fully furnished and is on Wimdu as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed Wimdu like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Wimdu. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
As of January 1st 2016 the City of The Hague applies a Tourism Tax of €3,30 per guest, per night. This tax needs to be paid when you arrive and is not included in the amount of your reservation. Staying longer? If you register with the city, you are exempt from paying the Tourism Tax.
|Weekly rate||€ 516|
|Monthly rate||€ 2052|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Had a great stay in the apartment! All looked neat, well groomed and of course very beautiful location so high .. looked like a real moving madurodam.
Had a perfect weekend.
Een prima verblijf gehad in het appartement !! Zag er allemaal netjes uit, goed verzorgd en uiteraard erg mooie locatie zo hoog.. leek net een echte bewegende madurodam.
Perfect weekendje gehad.
We stayed at the apartment with two little kids for three nights and were very happy with it. The apartment is nicely located, quite spacious, and provides a fantastic view over the town. The apartment was well equipped and the staff at the reception was really helpful. I would choose it definitely again.
Too bad I could only stay for one night. Very cozy appartment with a breathtaking view. Everything was very clean and I would definitely return any time. Elwin also swiftly answered any requests. Thank you!
Friendliness ia searching here. Away
Unfortunately, I am compelled to mention that I will condemn this unjustified.
I am accused of the apartment is very dirty to left.
This while I just got up to clean behind. Apartment extra early
Although there were no cleaning materials available I did what I could.
Not to mention the dirty dishes with food scraps that I found on arrival.
Here I have not done it. Too bad that I have spoken about is something not right.
My application for residence in the future will be rejected, I also think is very unfair.
Klantvriendelijkheid ia hier ver te zoeken.
Helaas ben ik genoodzaakt te vermelden dat ik dit onterecht wordt veroordeelt.
Ik ben beschuldigd het appartement zeer vies te hebben achtergelaten.
Dit terwijl ik juist extra vroeg ben opgestaan om het appartement schoon achter te laten.
Ondanks dat er geen schoonmaakmiddelen aanwezig waren heb ik gedaan wat ik kon.
Om maar niet te spreken over de vieze vaat met etensresten die ik bij aankomst aantrof.
Hier heb ik niks over gezegd. Jammer dat ik dan wel wordt aangesproken over iets wat niet klopt.
Dat mijn aanvraag voor het verblijf in de toekomst zal worden afgewezen vind ik dan ook zeer onterecht.
The appartement was fantastic! I can recommend it to everyone
Fine accommodation. Spacious, bright, clean, in a nice neighborhood within walking distance of the heart of The Hague. The view is beautiful. Nice breakfast and lunch cafes nearby as well as tram and train. I am very excited!
Prima accommodatie. Ruim, licht, schoon, in een gezellige buurt op loopafstand van hartje Den Haag. Het uitzicht is prachtig. Leuke ontbijt- en lunchcafés dichtbij evenals tram en trein. Ik ben zeer enthousiast!
What a view that's for sure, I myself live in london but I had never before seen so just madurodam also a great place in The Hague. The apartment was quite large everything was there just a pity that the bed was broken when we arrived but the people have the bed made there and we slept and then eaten in the restaurant until January 10 next year within four I turn my birthday.
Wat een uitzicht dat is het zeker ik woon zelf in den haag maar ik had het nog nooit eerder zo gezien net madurodam ook een geweldige plek in den haag. De flat was vrij groot alles was aanwezig alleen jammer van het bed die kapot was toen we binnen kwamen maar de mensen daar hebben het bed gemaakt en we hebben heerlijk geslapen en daarna gegeten in het restaurant tot tot volgend jaar 10 januari dan vier ik weer mijn verjaardag.
Simply fantastic! The apartment was very nice and just as great as described! Centrally located, so that we could reach almost all sights on foot. The view is during the day to the sea and at night with millions of lights just phenomenal! We love to come back for a break from everyday life!
Einfach fantastisch! Das Apartment war sehr schön und genauso toll wie beschrieben! Super zentral, so dass wir fast alle Sehenswürdigkeiten zu Fuß erreichen konnten. Der Ausblick ist tagsüber bis zum Meer und abends mit millionen Lichtern einfach nur phenomenal!! Wir kommen gerne wieder für eine kleine Auszeit von Alltag!!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption