Comfortable and Beautiful Room
- Parking available
- Lockable room
The house has gas central heating and a large kitchen overlooking a paved garden. It is a short walk to the local shops and buses to Brixton and central London.
There are excellent links to central London by bus, tube and rail links. It is just 8 minutes by bus to Brixton tube station and just 5 minutes by tube to the west end. It is a short walk to Tulse Hill train station which runs a 15 minute over ground service to central London.
No pets allowed.
Late check in fees may apply.
Please leave the room tidy on check-out.
My sister and I do not live at the house but when possible we offer a Meet and Greet Service from Brixton and Streatham Hill for a small fee.
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
We really enjoy London thanks to Comfort's room.
She let us all necessary info to get to Brixton station, it takes abt 20 min to get there and after that you are totally connected to every part of London!
We warmly suggest it!
Nice Flat near Brixton, large room in a quiet area. In 40 minutes you can go to the city centre by bus (maybe less with the underground). Total availability from the owner. Good experience (it was my first experience with WIMDU).
We had a great time in London. The room was nice and with the bus/underground you're in London in about 30 min. The contact with Comfort is good and we had a nice welcom from Bunmi. Thank you for the lovely staying
Very nice stay. The place was tidy, clean and warm. The room was very nice and confortable with microwave and a little fridge.Confort and her sister were extremely kind and helpful. The place is very well conected with the city centre by bus and also next to Brixton where you can get thr tube and only need few stations to the centre. Very high recomended!!
Really good experience. The Comfort's sister was very kind! We waiting for you in Italy!! ;-)
Highly recommended for those valuing privacy and good value for money.
The room was clean and consistent with the description. Only problem, the wi-fi was not working. Very pleasant stay with a very calm and quiet neighborhood.
We have had a very good time in this house. Everything was clean and tidy and brand new forniture. Easy to get around even though to get the house from the bus stop is like 10 min walking distance.
The stay in the house Comfort and its sister Binmi we found very pleasant.
They had a wonderful bed in a beautiful spacious and quiet room. In addition, there was a private kitchenette and a shared, clean shower.
Measuring we did not need since we every day from morning till late in the evening sat in the center.
* From the airport it was difficult to find the house. The train our people being wrong which we from the airport (Gatwick) have traveled nearly 3 hours;
* It is weekdays than 45 minutes by bus to the center. We liked to do this well but keep in mind there. Traveling by bus is much cheaper as the subway;
Het verblijf in het huis van Comfort en haar zus Binmi vonden wij erg prettig.
Ze hadden een heerlijk bed in een prachtige ruime en rustige kamer. Daarnaast was er een eigen keuken blokje en een gedeelde, schone douche.
Meet hadden wij niet nodig aangezien we de elke dag van S ochtends tot S avonds laat in het centrum zaten.
* Vanaf het vliegveld was het lastig om de woning te vinden. De trein mensen wezen ons verkeerd waardoor we vanaf het vliegveld (Gatwick) bijna 3 uur gereisd hebben;
* Het is doordeweeks ruim 45 minuten met de bus naar het centrum. Wij vonden dit goed te doen maar hou er wel rekening mee. Reizen met de bus is wel veel goedkoper als met de metro;
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption