Comfortable Room in Croydon House
- Indoor fireplace
- Parking available
This home is a quiet oasis outside of the city. As well as the double bathroom, enjoy a fully fitted kitchen, marble bathroom, dining room and off-street parking.
-Host will be present during the guest stay so you will have the opportunity to find those little gems off of the beaten path in London! Feel free to ask any questions you have. I am an avid fitness buff so can also help with running options, yoga, tennis, swimming and local gyms.
This home overlooks a forest, which creates a serene and tranquil escape. It is close to the local pub and amenities, hence, guests will have the opportunity to relax before going into the city or to explore areas in Greater London or further afield.
Local Bus - 119 or 198 (10 mins to the main station East Croydon)
Train Station - East Croydon with easy links to London (20-25 mins) and outside of the city
Direct Train to/From Gatwick Airport - 20 mins
- Bus X26 from Stop: E8 at East Croydon Station - has a service directly to Heathrow Airport
- easy access to trams and buses in Croydon and trams have easy access to Canary Wharf/Stratford
- Easy Access to M25 and M23
INCLUDED IN THE BOOKING
- Unlimited Wi-fi, TV with Sky
- Towels, Soap, Linens
- breakfast is not included but there are many local grocery stores for food and you would have access to the fridge and cupboards.
House rulesPlease respect the neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 22:00.
check-in/out times are flexible and can be arranged after booking.
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||€ 165|
|Monthly rate for 1 guest||€ 608|
|Maximum Nights||6 months|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption