2 person apartment with Wifi
|Address||6450 Imst District, Tyrol, Austria|
|Response time||A few hours|
1 km from der Gaislachkogelbahn: Cosy, comfortable apartment block "Moosalm", 3 storeys. 1.5 km from the centre, in a sunny position on a slope, 1 km from the ski-run. For shared use: garden. Patio, garden furniture, barbecue. In the house: sauna, fitness room, store for bicycles, ski storage, central heating. Bread roll service. Motor access to the house. Parking by the house. Shop 1.5 km, grocers 1.5 km, restaurant 200 m, bar 1 km, bus stop 20 m, indoor swimming pool 3 km, thermal baths 21 km. Golf course 40 km, tennis 3 km, cable car 1 km, cable cabin 1 km, ski bus stop 20 m, ski school 1 km, toboggan-run 500 m, cross-country ski trail 1 km. Nearby attractions: Outdoor Park 'Area 47' in 39 km. Please note: free of charge ski bus. The owner lives in the same residence. There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence. The house has a sauna area including massage and waterfall shower as well as a relaxation area. Use of sauna once a week included in rent (winter). Cot and high-chair on request (please reserve during booking).
|Check-in After||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out Before||On arrangement|
|Cancellation Policy||View Details|
CHARGES THE EVENT!
Behind "Christian" is the provider Interhome, which cooperates with regional holiday home providers, and here inserted the retailer Wimdu. The settlement through Interhome was basically no problem, apart from misstatement handing over the keys. Here, a period called by 16-19 clock. A call in DanCenter in Lökken revealed then that one makes there already by 17 clock close up shop. Surprise if you believe that you are currently well in time at 18:30 clock!
The house has about 1500 € tasted this week (month's rent ie € 6000!). But then you get the following benefits:
1. cots as in the army: 90 cm, worn out, squeaking springs. At my last school trip in a hostel, the beds were besser.Für such a price I expect in every room, a king-size bed with an adequate mattress.
2. In the Terms and Conditions Charges are asserted (in DKK). Converted 32 cents per kWh of electricity and 7.5 € per m3 water. With Wimdu no information is given to it! Well - petty home at such a rent, but at about 40 kWh per week, which does not make much out of - one thinks. Is a nachdringlich told Locally, one must IMMEDIATELY note the current count. Aha -gerne. Arrived is a also clear why: All Heizernergie: pool, jacuzzi (lukewarm), space heating is provided via power. Agbesehen that the radiators are barely able to keep the house warm adequately, but you eat power ohen end. We have all radiators issued immediately and eingkauft for 80 € wood and the house heated Üner the oven. Despite that, we had a current account after a week of 320 € !!!! If you have the heaters would have used, you would probably (estimate!) Come to 500 €.
Accept in their apartment / house utilities 1200-2000 € per month? Of course not. But with tourists to do it, yes.
House in Denmark? These terms never again!
Akzeptieren Sie in ihrer Wohnung/Haus Nebenkosten von 1200 bis 2000 € im Monat? Natürlich nicht. Aber mit Touristen kann man das ja machen.
Haus in Dänemark? Zu diesen Konditionen NIE wieder!
We spent a lovely week in Saas Fee and the apartment was perfect for us: large, bright, well equipped and well located.
Nice little apartment. Should get used to the low ceilings.
Fin lille lejlighed. Skal lige vænne sig til de lave lofter.
Bungalow was super ok and staff was very friendly and accommodating. Unfortunately, the colleagues from Interhome had made a mistake so that we did not get the bungalow actually booked but the Lord of the reception did their best to iron that mistake again just.
Very nice flat in a good location. Perfect service.
The house is a bit away from the center. But inside it's an old building, this clean. For days this well.
The good news is that home live above the apartment together and are very friendly.
Lo bueno es que los caseros viven junto encima de la vivienda y son muy amables.
The calm of a little wine village, the comfort of a home where nothing is missing, the environment relaxing vineyards where everything is organized for the enjoyment of hikers, kindly hosts enough for their guests .. . Life is good and the wine is good to Bischoffingen.
Thank you very much to Anita Werner for their warm welcome.
Merci beaucoup à Anita et Werner pour leur sympathique accueil.
Unfortunately, a few days before departure it 'was informed that the apartment was no longer available due to renovation work still going on ... now I'm waiting for the reversal of the portion already paid ...
Purtroppo pochi giorni prima della partenza mi è' stato comunicato che l'appartamento non era più disponibile a causa di lavori di ristrutturazione ancora in corso...ora sono in attesa dello storno della quota già pagata...
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption