Apartment for 4 in Paris - Eiffel
|Address||saint dominique, 75007 paris, France|
|Response time||A few hours|
The apartment is located in the heart of the 7th arrondissement, between the Eiffel Tower and the Hotel des Invalides. This is a prestigious neighborhood where you will find the Hotel Matignon, Military School, the National Assembly. Guests have access to extensive public garden of the Champs de Mars dominated by the Eiffel Tower.
The building is typically Parisian, this is a secure building which dates from the late nineteenth century. It is very well maintained.
2nd floor without elevator, the apartment is very calm and clear
- Fully equipped kitchen: ceramic hob, oven, microwave, fridge and everything you need to cook and eat: dishes, pots, cups, glasses.
- Living room with sofa bed for 2 people.
- Bathroom with shower, heated towel rail and WC.
- Bedroom with real bed 2 people, very quiet.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
For short term rentals (less than a month), towels and linens are provided, as well as cleaning. An efficient heating system ensures a steady and comfortable temperature in the apartment.
Within 10-15 minutes walk you will find the Musée d'Orsay, the Musée du quai Branly and the Musée Rodin.
You will find many restaurants and wine bars in the neighborhood. Breteuil market takes place two times a week, the busy shopping street Clerc is right next to the apartment so you can enjoy all the amenities.
UPCOMING / FROM TRAIN
The apartment is easily accessible by metro from the station Ecole Militaire (5 min. Walk). Easy access to stations. Access to the train to go to Château de Versailles is just 5 minutes from the apartment.
COMING / GOING ON PLANE
From the train station Gare du Nord or Chatelet you can take the train to the airport Charles de Gaulle and Orly.
House rulesLATE ARRIVALS CHARGES
For late arrivals, please note that a late check-in charge will apply, which amounts to EUR 20 between 8PM and 10PM and EUR 40 after 10PM.
Une caution de EUR 200 est demandée pour couvrir d'éventuels dégâts ou réparations dans l'appartement du fait des locataires. Elle est réglée par CB avec notre terminal de paiement mobile (la somme en question n'est pas débitée mais " pré-autorisée" comme pour la location d'une voiture par exemple).
|Weekly rate for up to 4 guests||€ 942|
|Monthly rate for up to 4 guests||€ 3531|
|Maximum Nights||6 months|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews for this host's other properties
My sister and I spent one week in this apartment at the beginning of August.
We are both quite satisfied. Here a list of pros and cons of our stay.
- the owner of the apartment, Jérémy, has been really helpful and ready to answer to all the questions and doubts before the trip.
- the apartment is nice and big enough for two people;
- it is perfectly located in the heart of the city. Some of the most famous touristic attractions are 5/10 minutes far (such as the Louvre Museum, the Centre Pompidou, the Tuileries Gardens, Notre Dame, the Saint Chapel, the Pont Neuf, Place Dauphine...);
- bus and underground stations are close;
- there are lots of restaurants to go eating, having an happy hour or an after dinner and there is an AMAZING bakery which is called "Patisserie Julien" which makes delicious bread (the baguettes, the famous French bread) and cakes/sweets. It is just 1 minute far;
- if you want to go shopping, there is a shopping centre (Les Halles) and lots of shops nearby;
- the area is really lively during the day but especially during the night. It could be a little noisy maybe, but it was not a problem for us (if you are a lightsleeper it could be). The area is also safe and, I wouldn't say for wealthy people, but it was really good.
- all electronic devices worked perfectly;
- the bed was a real NIGHTMARE. It was one of those sofas that you open and can use as beds, but that was not the problem since it was comfortable. The real problem was the iron bed base which creaked even at the smallest movement. It was really noisy and annoying because you risk to wake up the other person and yourself too.
- another big problem for us was the absence of shutters since there were just the glass windows. Luckily the area was safe but we felt a bit unsafe anyway. Because of this we couldn't open them to let some air in during the night and being in August is not the ideal. Moreover just one of the two windows had curtains. Anyway, we noticed that most buildings of the quarter don’t have shutters, so maybe it is normal there, but for people used to have them (like us in Italy), it is really strange.
- the floor which was covered in parquet was not perfect in some spots and creaked.
- the bathroom is maybe too small for people which are not thin or medium size. There are very few centimetres between the toilet, the shower and the sink. It could be a little uncomfortable. It was not a problem for us, but maybe this information could be important for others.
Die Wohnung ist von der Lager her absolut optimal. In maximal 15 Minuten ist man auch zu Fuß und mit großem Gepäck schnell am Paris Est. Die Metro-Station ist direkt um die Ecke und man innerhalb weniger Minuten an jedem Sightseeing-Punkt in der Stadt.
Die Wohnung ist sehr schön eingerichtet und wirklich gemütlich. Uns hat es hier sehr gut gefallen und vielleicht kommen wir ja auch noch einmal wieder.
Einziges Manko sind die nicht mehr ganz zeitgemäße Dusche und Küche.
Great location!! And a very cmfy bed, All the utilities you need in the kitchen. A bit difficult with the shower, it was either very warm or very cold. :) Maybe an instruction for the washing machine would be good... But all in all, very nice stay.
Wir - 4 Frauen - waren für 3 Nächte in der Wohnung und haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt. Das Platzangebot war ausreichend, mit mehr Personen wird es eng. Wie bereits von Anderen beschrieben, ist die Lage super um von dort aus Paris zu " erobern ". Zentral gelegen, nette Cafes und Restaurants in der Umgebung. Den PKW haben wir ebenfalls in der Garage gegenüber untergebracht, das war ein guter Tipp von den Vorgängern. Beim nächsten besuch werden wir uns dort wieder " einmieten "
Magnífica estancia en piso pequeño pero bien provisto de todo lo necesario. Envidiable situación en el centro de todo, una zona algo ruidosa por las noches pero ideal para vivir el pulso de la ciudad. El único pero fue la nevera, que dio algunos problemas, por lo demás, satisfactorio e ideal y Jérémy un atento anfitrión.
Repetiría sin dudarlo!!!!
This is one of the most beautiful, stylish apartment I have have ever booked. Great location, great bed, comfy and cozy. I can only recommend it. The only problem we had, that we had to wait an hour in the rain to get the keys. But the rest of the week was wonderful.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Excellent appartment with very good infrastructure (supermarkets, restaurant and backeries, metro 2min) and parking just opposite (even for big cars!). Everything was fine!
Piso lejos de los monumentos pero muy cerca del metro.
Supermercados justo en frente.
Todo limpio menos la terracita.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption