BEAUTIFUL 2 BEDROOM, 5 MINUTES FROM NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!!!!!
- Air conditioning
- Family/child friendly
- Pets allowed
|Address||BERGENLINE AVE, 07087 UNION CITY, United States|
|Response time||A few hours|
Brand new fully renovated located just minutes from new York city.
Apt is fully equip.
Transportation to new York city is 2 blocks away, buses run 24 hours a day. The area is very safe. Good neighborhood.
The has 1 QUEEN SIZE bed in bedroom, 1 BUNK BED and Big FUTON in the living room. Inflatable bed also available.
This apartment is totally independent and not shared with anyone.
It is easier and faster to commute into the City from Union City than commuting from Brooklyn or Queens.
If you were to stay in the Bronx it would take you 40 min to get to Times Square. If you were to Stay in Brooklyn it would take you the same amount of time as subways in Brooklyn are not direct. If you were to stay in Manhattan you would not find a place as big as this one for this price.
It will take you 10 minutes to be directly in Times Square!!! in the confort of a bus.
We are Located in a quiet and safe area in Union City, New Jersey(away from Manhattan's noisy streets) with bus stop around the corner from the house.
Pets are welcome.
Can accommodate up to 6 People.
The apartment is provided with:
- flat screen TV with cable
- high speed internet
- cooking utensils
- coffee maker
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
* Located in Union City, NJ, a very short direct bus ride to Times Square area
* Five blocks from gorgeous Manhattan views (along Hudson River)?
* Buses to Manhattan/Times Square run every minute during day, and every 4 minutes at night. Buses run 24/7.
* Great grocery and wine/liquor stores in the neighborhood; a Bodega around the corner (open until 11pm), pizzeria and the supermarket is just one block away.
* Very safe neighborhood, lots of great restaurants and bakeries but also very quiet at night.
ABOUT TRANSPORTATION: Believe it or NOT – it is possible to be outside of Manhattan and so close to it, yet it's true. Here are some facts about transportation:
1. Apartment is 3 minutes ((3 blocks) from the central bus stop at post office.
2. The jitney bus is very frequent, I rarely wait for it more than 2 to 3 minutes. Most of the time you won't even wait at all. You will get to the bus stop and a bus will be there.
3. Buses are available 24/7 so you can catch them even when you spend the whole evening out.
4. The price of these express buses is $3 on board, and $2.50 if you buy tickets at ticket window #23 at Port Authority Bus Terminal
5. You won't find a timetable or route on the internet for these buses, it's a private bus company that runs many lines in and out of Manhattan
6. City bus #22 runs every 30 minutes into Hoboken, home of the Cake Boss, Birthplace of Frank Sinatra and Baseball (where you can also catch the PATH into Manhattan 33rd Street and/or the World Trade Center) and bus #123 every 15-30 minutes (during commute hours) into Manhattan’s Port Authority (42nd Street & 8th Avenue – Times Square)
* Easy city bus access to Jersey Garden Outlet Mall, much closer and as good as Woodbury Commons
Being an urban area, parking is tight. We will provide a visitor pass so you have the same privilege as residence. Please note, that you must not forget to return this pass, otherwise we will need to charge you $25.00. For those who are not familiar with the parking system in the US, you must adhere to the parking rules - ie NO parking in fire zones / handicapped zones; sweep days; parking meters need to be adhered to and if you get a ticket, do not assume that you will not get another one if you don't move your car.
private parking is also available at an extra price.
|Price for > 2 guests||€ 9 per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
Insgesamt gibt's nichts zu meckern. Wohnung klein aber sauber, für vier Leute noch sehr okay. Kontakt zum Vermieter unkompliziert, sogar Frühstück im Kühlschrank.
Hatten zu viert nur zwei Handtücher, hatten aber im Original auch nur zu zweit gebucht, mag also daran gelegen haben. Gegend ruhig und sicher, Busse fahren im Minutentakt in 10-15 Minuten nach Manhattan von der Ecke Bergenline/30th Street, zurück genauso.
Uber von/nach Newark ca. $40, Taxi $60.
Reviews for this host's other properties
Very well furnished apartment / apartment for a budget stay in NY.
The only downside is that you have to go in with the bus to NY. Depending on the time of day that can then ever take up to 1.5 hours.
But other than that I can recommend the apartment very much.
Sehr gut eingerichtete Wohnung/Appartment für einen günstigen Aufenthalt in NY.
Der einzige Nachteil ist, das man mit dem Bus nach NY rein fahren muss. Je nach Tageszeit kann das dann schon einmal bis zu 1,5 Stunden dauern.
Aber abgesehen davon kann ich die Wohnung sehr empfehlen.
Very clean place to stay, conveniently located to Manhattan and Airport. The owner is very friendly and courteous. I recommend further accommodation.
Sehr saubere Unterkunft, Verkehrsgünstig gelegen zu Manhattan und Airport. Der Vermieter ist sehr freundlich und zuvorkommen. Ich empfehle die Unterkunft weiter.
Very nice small apartment/studio with a well equipped kitchen. Nice bathroom. Although the neighbourhood isn't very appealing at first, we were amazed by it's hospitality. There are busses to NYC every 3-4minutes (Paddington local busses). Union city has enough small groceries and dining places. I recommend this place.
We really enjoyed this apartment, very clean and very well located in a very quiet area. The bus is a 5 minute walk away and takes you in 1/4 hour in Times Square. We also enjoyed the warm welcome of the owner.
Nous avons beaucoup apprécié cet appartement, très propre et très bien situé dans un quartier très calme. Le bus est à 5 minutes à pied et vous emmène en 1/4 d'heure à Times Square. Nous avons aussi aimé l'accueil chaleureux du propriétaire.
Die Unterbringung war zentral gelegen und modern eingerichtet. Einrichtung jedoch schon etwas verwohnt . Speziell im Bad. Auch die Bettwäsche müsste erneuert werden. Neue Toilettenbrille wäre gut. Ansonsten war immer jemand erreichbar.
Kommunikation war gut.
Würde trotz der Mängel wieder dort einkehren
we had a great time and the place was good. The connection to Manhatten was perfect. We took the bus, maximum 10 minutes walking distance from the appartment and costs 6 $ per person - both ways.
The apparment is clean, well equiped kitchen and enough space for a family or a group of visitors. The house and the location are also very clean.
Would book it again if available next time.
Ha sido un viaje increible, además el apartemento es verdaderamente bonito, estaba muy limpio y la cocina està super completa con todos los utensilios más que necesarios, la situación es excelente y con el transporte para manhattan a la vuelta de la esquina.
Además, que decir de Hermann, es un excelente anfitrión, siempre eatá disponible para lo que puedas necesitar, es muy amable al igual que la gente que trabaja con el.
Cuando vuelva a NY, no dudaré en contactar con él.
Muchas gracias Hermann.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption